Sweet Meat Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs of your favorite ravioli
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Sweet Meat squash puree
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp minced fresh sage
- dash of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts toasted
- 1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt, and cook the ravioli almost to el dente.. Drain.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the flour, chicken broth and milk.
- 3 In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. Add in the milk mixture, Parmesan cheese, Sweet Meat puree, parsley, sage and nutmeg. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- 4 Stir the ravioli into the sauce. Serve topped with the pine nuts and walnuts.